Share Your Story
Interested in sharing your expertise, resource or family history story on Family History Daily? We are accepting submissions on any subject related to genealogy. We cannot offer monetary payment for single submissions or regular blog posts, but we are happy to help you promote your current family history focused blog, organization or other project.
Submit an Article
Submissions of articles, news releases, interviews, guest posts or personal stories should be sent as an attachment to an email or within the email body itself. If we are interested in your article we will contact you with permission rights and details for publication. Please send requests to email@example.com. You can also contact us here.
Promote Your Genealogy Resource or Organization
Family History Daily is interested in helping you spread the word about your organization, project, blog or small business. We can do this by sharing stories and photos from your archives or by posting information about your upcoming events. Please send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Blogger
Want to contribute regularly? We are accepting blogging applications from active writers looking for a way expand their audience. Email us some details about your writing interests to be considered.
What We’re Looking For
Honest, smart, quality pieces that will prove interesting or useful to family historians. Below is a list of topics we have covered, although requests need not be limited to these subjects. Whatever your interest and expertise, we want to hear about it.
- expert information and guidance
- location or surname specific research information
- tips and how-to for conducting, compiling and presenting research
- interesting interviews
- information about helpful resources online and off
- genealogy news and product reviews
- personal stories of genealogical or historical interest
- fun bits of information from your family’s history: photos, recipes, inspiring events or people
- unsolved research questions or brick walls you would like to share
- opinion and commentary, including humor
- unique and underrepresented family history topics and subtopics